Sunday, April 26, 2009

10 APRIL 09..
There were 12 of us headed to Sunway Pyramid on that. The main purpose was my birthday celebration as well as that day was Good Friday. After everyone is arrived, we headed to sushi king @ McDonald.. separated into two group.
After that the five of us Aun Chyi, Kar Lock, Yee Hang, Vince and I went to ice-skating whereas the others went for a movie, went popular and did windows shopping[i guess]. They came to join us around 2pm. Yee ting and Avelyn went back earlier as they have something to do.
Actually all of them werent manage to skate. But under my lecture, Yee hang, Aun Chyi can skate. My lecture was good right?? haha.. Sooner Vince and Kar Lock also can skate. But Vince fell off quite number of times. So stupid^^ The girls all dare not to skate. Anyhow, everyone of us really have so much fun.
Around 5pm.. We went to gasoline to have our so called Dinner.. We were all hectic. After that, Some of them went back. S.yee, K.lock, Y.hang, Aun Chyi and me decided to go for bowling. Y.ting came to join us afterwards. We went to Old Town for drinks at 9PM. Suddenly, one waiter put the cake on our table, i was shocked that time. >.6"
Approximately 10pm.. my sis came to fetch me home along with all of them. Vince came to join us at 11pm. They play wii at my house. The two brother boxing face to face. Luckily they are Okay now. HAHA. They drank Chivas, somemore still wann me to Cook maggie mee for them. so bad. Then they back home at nearly 12:45am.
Anyhow, thanks guys that
manage to present
in sunway and
making a sweet memories for me^^
the girls.



too yummy ald till she can fallen asleep like that?! haha


My Dear @ me

Yee hang so shy

My bobo @ me

Yee hang @ me

Yi mun @ me


Kit may @ me


Jie tong @ me


the girls group photos.


Aun Chyi @ bowling

Look at Jie tong's hand.. haha



what was agnes looking at?? swt


Group photo!!

United-Of-Hope


Zoom In and Stare at his teeth!! haha..

Look so pro right? roll down your mouse through the video.u will realise how pro he is.




My cake!!




Videos here!! You guys should learn the skill from them^^ Enjoy:)

Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment