Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just DANCE !

Reflection
me n weikang @ studio
she's shy shy-ing
Aun Chyi says: im CHILI QUEEN...muahahahax
Chili Queen's SOS
bala ba ba ba ..I'm Lovin' It
This Is My House
next generation of Mozart
ngauuu ngauuu xD
HUGE lo

todae...our class juz keep on practising
shuffle..drama..n dancing ;)
after scul..me..weikang n aunchyi
went to jie tong's hse..
HUGE HUGE hse..LOL
thn..around 5.40..vince came
wit his motocycle...boom boommmmm!!~ xD
all of us.. haven bath yet ehh..
so busuk..=.=..
thn went for de studio at serdang
reach there around 6++ pm
thn we juz train train train
dance dance dance
sweat sweat sweattttt
until 8!...fuiyohhh... @@
so damn tired...
after tat... jie tong's mum fetch me...
n aunchyi to jusco
i accompany aunchyi buy pants lo
=.=...thn we went to eat
MC'D!


HOPIANS...
u guys really put A LOT OF EFFORTS on d DRAMA...
i belif...
tat our class..will b de best drama ;)
all d best tml....^__^
gambatehhhhhhh~~~
wugui .

No comments:

Post a Comment